APPLICATION FORM FOR WEBBER WENTZEL EMPOWERMENT TRUST (WWET) SCHOLARSHIP COMMENCING IN 2020
To apply please download the application form to complete and e-mail the completed form with all supporting documents to the Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline is 10:00PM on the 28th of February 2020, and please note that no late applications will be accepted beyond the set deadline.
- Applicants must be Black as defined by the BBBEE Codes of Good Practice
(African, Coloured or Indian)
- South African Citizenship
- Registered for 3rd year LLB university degree in 2020
- Attain a minimum average of 65%
- Demonstrate financial need (combined household income to not exceed R350 000pa)
- Applicant must be 25 years or younger
Instructions for submission of application forms
- Submit applications no later than 28 February 2020 at 10:00PM (no applications will be considered after the closing date)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Incomplete applications will not be considered - ensure that the checklist on page 14 is completed
- Supporting documents that accompany the application form must be certified
- Application forms must be completed online
- Applications will be considered in terms of the set criteria. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to participate in the interview process.
- Successful candidates will be notified via e-mail.
- The scholarship is awarded on both merit and financial need.
- The WWET will use its discretion in allocating funds for every student selected. The funding will be reviewed and subject to change annually.
- This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment
NOTE: THE TRUSTEES OF THE WWET MAY EXERCISE THEIR DISCRETION IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.